DELF / DALF EXAMS
- The DELF and DALF consist of 6 diplomas different from each other.
It has 6 levels of the Common European Framework of References for languages. These diplomas, valid throughout the world, are issued by the French Ministry of Education.
The DELF A1 and A2 for the elementary user for a basic knowledge of French .
- DELF B1 and B2 confirms a good knowledge of French and the potentiality to converse verbally with written skills of any topics of the French language.
- DALF C1 and C2 for the proficient user confirms fluent and excellent communication skills at highest level
DELF EXAM Classes
- Practice of fundamentals and Methodical learning
- Advance Conversation, Writings, Listening & Written
- Advance vocabulary and grammar , French culture and civilization
- Advance Spoken and written French for enhancing fluent conversation , understand newspaper articles, writing of reports.
- Ability of long conversation,news, complex and specialized texts. Potential usage of French language for social and professional needs.
- Advance proficiency in the language ,usage of idioms, in-depth knowledge of French culture and civilization.
Get a Bright Career in MNC's
A few of our Clients for French Placements